Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WFMW: Grocery Flier Websites

I'm back from my East coast adventure, and it was a blast! The wedding was fabulous, my hotel with the kitchen worked out well (except the part where it caught on fire and I had to evacuate in the middle of the night, but no lasting damage done) and everything went as planned. My dress will be on e-bay later this week- beautiful, beautiful dress, and I hope it blesses the next person to own it.

For those of you who don't get grocery ads in the mail, there are a few websites out there that can help! Of course, there is The Grocery Game. If you work outside the home, or have very little time, this is an inexpensive way to be sure you're getting a good deal. I really wish I had known about it when I was working 50+ hours outside the home. It would have saved me a bundle!

For those of you who are more interested in free options, one of my favorites is Sunday Saver. It is a free website that posts the sale fliers for tons of stores. I love that this option posts sale fliers for more than just grocery stores, although it does do plenty of those! It is free, and you usually don't have to enter any information to use it, other than your zip code so the correct flier for your area will come up.

Another good one is My Grocery Deals. It is a bit more extensive than Sunday Saver. It is also free, but you must sign up to use it. One of my favorite features is that it includes the nutritional information of many products, so you can decide if you want it in your cart before you even get to the store! Definitely worth checking out.

Since I have not always gotten the paper or been in a place where the grocery store fliers came in the mail, these online fliers really work for me!

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

Thank you I saved the links under my favorites. The first link didn't work for me. Blessings!

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Thanks! I fixed the link!

loni said...

Thanks for the great info and links!

Peggy said...

I love your blog! I posted a link to your blog and one of your sales sites on my blog. If that isn't okay please let me know and I will delete it. Thank you so much for giving such great info
P.S. I hope I win your loveseat cover. :)

Unknown said...

This has got to be the most helpful post I have read in awhile. Thanks for the great links. I always wanted to do the Grocery Game but didn't think it would be worth it since I only had one grocery store in a 15 minute radius of my house. But we are moving and there will be at least 3 grocery stores and a CVS and Walgreens.
Adena
www.friendshipalley.com