Working really does eat up your time, doesn't it? I was contemplating starting a blog back in Jan. or Feb., but then I got a job tutoring for 2 months, 3 days a week (full school days). Suddenly, all thoughts of keeping a blog vanished because I barely had time to even be online.
Of course, once the job was over and I had my time back, I started a blog. ;-)
I hope you're enjoying the new job. I look forward to your posts.
1 comment:
Working really does eat up your time, doesn't it? I was contemplating starting a blog back in Jan. or Feb., but then I got a job tutoring for 2 months, 3 days a week (full school days). Suddenly, all thoughts of keeping a blog vanished because I barely had time to even be online.
Of course, once the job was over and I had my time back, I started a blog. ;-)
I hope you're enjoying the new job. I look forward to your posts.
Post a Comment