
Here's a few of my favorite deals:
After blogging about the cost of powdered milk going up, I snagged 6 half gallons for ten cents each. WOW. Five of them are hanging out in my freezer.
The two sour creams were five cents each.
The cheese was a Wal-Greens deal- .99 cents per 8 oz bag. I bought 12 of them using three separate orders.
The Puffs tissues were another Wal-Greens deal. I could not find the coupon that Crystal mentioned, but we are out of tissues so at seventy nice cents each, I bought nine boxes.
Two Tennessee Pride sausage rolls at Dillions- they were 4 dollars each originally. Currently, they are one sale buy one get one free, which brings them down to two dollars each. I had two one dollar off coupons, so I got them for a dollar each. Score!
The Salad kit was .99 cents, which will go well with tonight's lasagna and leftover rolls.
The half and half was five cents, which will go into tomorrow's potato soup and make our coffee even more delicious.
1 comment:
Wow. Those are great deals! I don't think I've ever seen anything marked down that low.
Post a Comment