Ya'll.
My big trip to Unnamed Exotic Location is NEXT WEEK! I am so excited. We're going to a wedding of a good friend, we're going to do all sorts of relaxing, beach like things. I'm excited about these things.
But I'm even more excited to stop by a grocery store to compare prices to my current uber cheap location. I am curious about how different it will be. I plan to take an index card with current prices for basic things here, like eggs, milk, flour, etc...I can't wait!
Do I need to go to frugal rehab? :-)
4 comments:
Unusual, certainly.
If you have to go to frugal rehab, then I'll be your roommate : )
I do the same thing on vacation--I just love exploring different grocery stores and thrift stores. You already know about my "hobby" of finding off-the-beaten path Mennonite markets and salvage groceries!
Thanks to past research, when we go to a beach wedding this summer, I'm taking groceries with me. I already know the prices there are ridiculous!
Wow....yeah, you're a bit cuckoo...but i'd love to know what you find out! :oP
I would be interested in knowing the price difference. I already know that Target stores price their items by the neighborhood income. If I shop in a lower income Target, I get a better deal.
Rebecca
http://funandfreegiveaways.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment