Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Happy Monday! Here's what I've noticed on the 'net this week:

Donna Freedman has mentioned this blog on her MSN Smart Spending Blog. Check her out! If you have time, watch her "more about me" video- she tells an excellent story about finding an object just when she needed it. Keep your eyes open!

Life as Mom made cake out of zucchini. Cake! Out of zucchini! I love it. :)

Meredith
considers the price of her sanity.

Days to come wonders what else she would cut if she had to lower costs.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

Thanks for stopping by, and for the link! Just yesterday I was here reading your post about choosing not to buy a new car. You were spot on.

Rae said...

Zucchini's only use in my kitchen is in cakes! It makes them so nice and moist. Chocolate-zucchini is my favourite, but zucchini-carrot, zucchini-banana, zucchini-pineapple, and straight up zucchini with spices are also all excellent. Just grate up the zucchini as small as possible. There are specific zucchini cake and bread recipes, but I usually just replace the liquid in a regular recipe with an equal amount of the finely grated zucchini.

Anonymous said...

Great links! Thanks for sharing!! I would love to try that cake out of zucchini.

Jen
http://www.ListPlanIt.com

Amiyrah said...

You know how much I love MMM! thank you for doing it. I was asked to award the "brilliant weblog" to 3 of my favorite blogs and of course, I chose you as one. Check my blog for details. Hopefully we can see what your top 3 blogs are and award them as well. Congrats to you!