Happy Monday everybody! Here's what I've been reading this week:
Crystal has an unfortunate experience with the freezer in her garage. Check your garage outlet for this safety mechanism, especially when you go on vacation!
Now I love my crockpot and use it for just about everything, but even I never thought of doing this!
Penelope Trunk talks about getting a job you're not qualified for. I've had several jobs in my life that I have been completely unqualified for on paper, yet got anyway. Tip Number 3 is how I got most of them.
Adventures in Teething asks advice- what do you do when you're more frugal than your friends or family members?
2 comments:
I never would have thought of that either!
www.frugalmoms.today.com
If I soaked my feet in the crock pot, I'm sure my grumpy husband would have some nasty comments the next time I made him dinner out of the crock pot. It would probably have something to do with my plantar worts.
Post a Comment