Monday, November 10, 2008

Finding Savings Online

I don't know where I'd be in my frugality journey if the internet did not exist. Being able to pop over to frugality blogs or find other savings online make getting a good deal (or at least spotting a bad one!) ridiculously easy!

I've been pretty good at hitting up Google when I order things online to attempt to find coupon codes. There are also some awesome coupon sites. I'm particularly impressed with this one, because it is fairly easy to use. Some of those sites are impossible, but Find Savings has categories for new coupons, expiring coupons, popular coupons, and a search. You can also look at specific store coupons, such as Target or Wal-Mart. There were free shipping offers, but this site also calls attention to things like clearance sales and free gifts with order. With the handy the search feature, it won't take very long to check to see if a deal that you're you're going to order online anyway can be made a little sweeter. All this without the hassle of going through pages of Google listings to make sure that you have found the most recent deal!

Since I do a large portion of my Christmas shopping online, I will be checking out coupon sites like this often. I also noticed that Clinique is among the stores listed- my sister no longer works for them, so my free Clinique days are over. It's good to know that there are places I can go to find potential deals on the products that I love.

Do you use coupon sites like Find Savings? If so, what are you favorites?

No comments: