Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year- now with ONE DAY ONLY SAVINGS!

Welcome to 2008!

If you're thinking of starting this year off on a frugal note, you may consider some of Crystal's E-books that are on a ONE DAY ONLY sale! I know it seems weird sometimes for a frugality blog to talk about buying things, but I really love Crystal's e-books and personally took her e-course and got a lot out of it. I've also purchased several of her e-books and I've never been disappointed. For me, it was money well spent. Even at full price, I find her e-books and course very reasonable, but her sales simply can't be beat, especially considering that most of them discuss (in easy to follow detail) how to save money in practical areas of your life.

For January 1, 2008- ONE DAY ONLY, Crystal is having a sale on EVERYTHING.

Try her E-course on Supermarket Savings for only 5.97! That is the lowest price it has ever been- she usually charges 17.97. She frequently gets groceries for next to nothing or FREE, and outlines it in this easy to follow course. She also includes FIVE e-books with it.

Or you can just buy her entire e-book package for $10. That's $95 worth of e-books for only ten dollars. That includes Simply Centsable Breakfasts, How to Start Your Own Business, Thriving One One Income, and several other titles. Ten dollars for tons of e-books- instructional reading for the New Year!

If you just want one e-book, she is also running a special- any e-book of hers is only 3 dollars if you wish to purchase it individually and not as part of the package above. The discount will be applied at checkout.

Happy Frugal New Year!

2 comments:

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Thanks for letting me know about that. I finally bit the bullet and ordered the $10 package. I look forward to reading this stuff!

Aarwenn said...

I also bought the ten dollar package! Thank you, FHP, for posting this!