Thursday, December 27, 2007

What did FHP Do in 2007?

Is it just me, or did 2007 just start? I'm taking a break until the new year-It's only a few days away, folks! Until then, you can take a quick walk through my year!

In January, I was once again blessed by Freecycle. You may not get what you want, but you never know if you don't ask!

In February, I redid our downstairs bathroom for $40.

In March, I was sick as a dog, but tried to keep the house together anyway.

In April, I was confronted with a huge amount of leftover ham.

In May, I answered a reader's question.

In June, I wondered about accepting a free lunch.

In July, I redid my upstairs bathroom.

In August, I started working outside the home full time again, and talked about keeping snacks in your desk.

In September, a brief encounter at the store made me realize how worth it is to combine sales and coupons.

In October, I talked about taking lunch to work- no excuses!

In November, I did not give up when I knew I was right about a health insurance issue.

In December, I lowered expectations.

See you in 2008!


No comments: