Monday, February 09, 2009

Bargain Meal of the Week is Coming Soon to FHP!


Last month I reported my dinners, sharing with you how much I saved by combining coupons and sales. It's an awesome way to save money. But what if you don't clip coupons or have the manager markdowns I find?

Never fear! With lots of other fabulous folks over at $5 Dollar Dinners I'm going to show you how you can have delicious meals (with recipes even!) using nothing but the weekly sale circular. That's right- no coupons, no special manager deals- just the things that everybody can get by paying attention to the sales.

I'll be concentrating on Dillons bargains in the Wichita, KS area. In this area, Dillons sales run Wednesday-Tuesday. I'll be posting my $5 Dollar Dinner from Dillons every Thursday.

Even if you're not from Kansas, you can apply the same principal to your meals. Check out the sale ads and see what you can come up with. You may be surprised how much money you can save while still eating delicious, nutritious meals.


Head on over to see the list of stores and participating bloggers! See you there!

No comments: