Thursday, February 05, 2009

PineCone Research

I've mentioned that I'm a PineCone Research panelist before and several of you e-mailed me to ask how to get into PineCone! I was invited by a friend ages ago, but had never seen invites to offer others before until today!

If you're interested in being a PineCone panelist, head over to Sisterly Savings for details on how to sign up! I usually am offered 2 or 3 surveys every month. They pay $3 per survey for very little time on your part- well worth the time invested!

2 comments:

Annchan said...

I have been doing pinecone surveys for about 6 months now and have only gotten a few surveys. I wish I could get more but I guess that is because I live in canada.
For anyone a little skeptical about this site, they really do pay by cheque or paypal. it is worth the time

Kate said...

I've been a Pinecone member for the better part of a year, and I love it. I don't get as many surveys as for other sites, but at $3, it's great pay. Plus, sometimes it's even better:

About two weeks ago I took a survey about a kind of candy and got $3. This week I got a package in the mail. The company wanted me to try the candy and take a follow-up survey. So I get $6 and a bag of candy. =) That also happened to me once before with a cleaning product.

~Kate
"Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman?"
http://proverbs14-1.blogspot.com