Frugal Homemaker Plus was mentioned on Fire Finance's
Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs!
Head on over to see 99 other wonderful personal finance writers.
Thanks to Fire
Finance and to my readers- if you had told me when I started this little blog that I'd go this far, I'm not sure I would have believed you. :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the mention :)
That's so cool, Cathy!! Can I tell you, that your blog has made such a difference to me too. I always have your principles in my mind, and I many times find myself thinking, "Hmmm... what would Frugal Homemaker say about this?". In the past two years, I have switched to shopping almostly solely at thrift stores (except for groceries, ofcourse). I have also cut my grocery bill down A LOT. I know I am still not as spic-and-span financially as you, but your writings have been really inspirational!
Post a Comment