Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crystal's Prices are INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Part II

Crystal Paine has done it again- she's holding a mega sale of her e-books- and she's partnered with Living On a Dime to throw in a few more!

I've talked about Crystal's e-books before. I personally own most of her books and they've helped in my frugality quest more than I can say. I save a ton of money on groceries thanks to Mrs. Paine's Secrets of Supermarket Savings. We still frequently eat the rolls she mentioned in Simply Centsable Suppers and the make ahead waffles she talks about in Simply Centsable Breakfasts.

Many people have just started their frugality journey, perhaps by choice, perhaps by necessity, and have no idea where to start. Crystal is an excellent resource, and I know that you will get your money's worth out of her books- and any book she endorses.

For Saint Patrick's Day, you can get 17 ebooks for $17! That is a STEAL. Secrets to Supermarket Savings alone is worth that. If you hate it, there's even a money back guarantee. Head on over and take a gander- I promise you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Rhiana said...

Awesome. Thanks for the link!