Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bonefish Grill Giveaway

When Bonefish contacted me to ask if I'd be willing to do a giveaway, I said heck yeah!

Bonefish is one of our fancy date night restaurants. We love seafood, and we love the innovated menus that Bonefish comes up with! Our local Bonefish is quiet and relaxing, which can be hard to find these days.

Plus they have instructional videos on their YouTube channel:



Want to try Bonefish? I have a $25 giftcard for one lucky reader! Leave a comment and make sure you fill out the e-mail address portion. A winner will be randomly chosen on Sunday, Oct 18!

More giveaways to come! Check back!

Good luck!

The contest is now closed.

29 comments:

black&goldchick said...

Hi! I love your site and my husband and I LOVE Bonefish..bang bang shrimp anyone :).

Anonymous said...

I would love to spend an evening at Bonefish.

Victoria
chian97@yahoo.com

MikeandCharlsie said...

Ohhhh I would love to win this!!!

Miss Mary said...

Bonefish giftcard!! Yay!! I hope to win this!!

Unknown said...

I would love this!

Amiyrah said...

Wow, great giveaway! We have been dying to try the bonefish here.

4hatsandfrugal@gmail.com

rebecca absher said...

Love your blog...daily read for me..Thank you for the great giveaways & information. Rebecca A.
rebeccae69@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

NEVER TRIED BONEFISH BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO HOPE I WIN

MTL said...

My wife would love this

electricianmtl@gmail.com

Jes said...

Oh please!

thelewisfamily05@gmail.com

bashtree said...

yes please!!

MamaFeelgood said...

This would be fantastic to win!

cheshiresmile at gmail dot com

Sharon said...

Oh - love bonefish!

Thanks for hosting the give-a-way!

byrumnews(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love Bonefish Grill and I would love to win this so that I can take my husband out for his birthday!

Bxianesq@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Cool we have one nearby but haven't tried it! Thanks- scg00387 at yahoo dot com

Mesha said...

We love the Bonefish Grill and appreciate the giveaway!

Young in TX said...

We enjoy bonefish and would LOVE to win.Thanks.

123yes456@gmail.com

Kostaroff said...

Would love a night out at Bonefish!
kostaroff(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This would be such a blessing! Thanks for doing this.

Stacey said...

Great giveaway!

goobler08@hotmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Jill said...

so yummy!
rogers.jill@gmail.com

Pat said...

This would be a wonderful night out.
pkildow at gmail dot com

Bethany said...

We have a Bonefish down the road and have never been there! Would love to try it!

icecreammama@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have Bone Fish's chimmichuri again!
gemitan at aol dot com

Sarah G said...

I've never been to Bonefish, but I would LOVE to try it with my husband! :)

hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

SixintheMix said...

Sounds enticing, and a date night is always a welcome treat!

JC said...

Love seafood! I'd love to try Bonfish with my family!

Jay said...

We have never been before but have heard good things. A gc would be a great incentive to try it out.
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com