Monday, October 12, 2009

Lockerz?

Have many of you tried Lockerz? It's sort of like Swagbucks, but with less hassle. You get points for logging in, for playing games, and for referrals. At this point, it's invitation only and in its beta phase, but they will be open to everyone at some point.

I've been hearing about them a lot, and I finally snagged an invite this week. It seems really good so far- the points have been very easy and quick to earn, they have not spammed me, and I know several people who have gotten the promised prizes.

I'd love to hear about your experience with them! In the meantime, I have 20 invites for anybody who is interested- leave a comment with your e-mail or send a request to Frugal.Homemaker.Plus @ gmail . com if you want to try them for yourself. I'll give an update in a month or so. I've done so well with Swagbucks that the idea of Lockerz is really intriguing!

Note: I will not be publishing the comments, so nobody will see your e-mail but me!

2 comments:

Rebecca Absher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

The comment has been removed because I accidentally hit approve! :) I am not publishing the comments on this entry as I asked for an e-mail address and I want to protect you from Spambots! I will send invites as fast as I get requests, first come, first serve!