Monday, October 26, 2009

Coupon-a-Rama!

I get lots of questions about where I get all my coupons. Lately, I've gotten a ton of great coupons online! Here's a peak at a few of the things I've printed out in the past week or so. I hold on to them and combine them with sales for great deals!

Here's a $1 off Mission Tortilla coupon. I was able to print it twice! Watch for sales and you should be able to get free or nearly free tortillas.

I got Nature Valley Granola Bars and Nature Valley Nut Clusters coupons online. If you have a Kroger/Dillons in your area, you can combine the coupons with the General Mills 4 in one transaction deal to get these free or nearly free.

I always print out all the yogurt coupons I can find- they go on sale often AND are often on manager markdown, meaning I get yogurt a lot of yogurt for free or nearly free.

If you have a little one in diapers for get them for charities or baby shower gifts, you can find coupons in spades!

These are just a small sampling of what I've seen or personally used this week, and it adds up!

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Where do you buy Mission Tort? I can not find them at my local Walmart or Kroger!

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Hi- I get them at Dillons, which is our Kroger store. They're usually hiding- they are on a big display thing, usually near the meat or near the Mexican aisle. There are lots of other brands with it, and corn tortillas are in the same location. I hope you find them! I love their multi-grain flavor!