Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FREE Snuggie!

Here's a chance to save on your winter heating bills...sign up here to get a FREE Snuggie blanket!

In the fine print it says that they will call you after you get it to see how you like it. It may well be worth your time! I signed up. I am not ashamed of my desire to have my very own Snuggie.

FREE! :)


Thanks to WichitaCoupons for the heads up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Thanks for the link. I'll be having a warmer winter now, for sure!

Rae said...

I'm in Canada and was shocked that this promotion is valid here! It seems a bit too good to be true and I felt nervous giving out my personal info, but I felt that the potential reward would be worth the risk. Thanks for the link!

(What colour did you pick? I went with green.)

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Rae, I also got the green one! :) I can't wait to get it. I was nervous too, but I got the offer from a trusted source. :)