I'm still counting 1000 blessings. If you'd like to join, go here!
26. A timely short term teaching offer- ask and you shall receive!
27. Along with my mental energy, a surge of creativity has arrived.
28. Family gatherings with lots of laughs.
29. Several timely coupon/online deals.
30. The utter simplicity of prayer.
31. Cool nights and a warm, welcoming bed.
32. The discovery of a thrifty neighbor- it's nice to meet a real flesh and blood frugalite.
33. Hot coffee with milk.
34. Our favorite tree turning colors. Welcome Fall!
35. The smells of fall- people are starting to use their fireplaces. I love that scent!

1 comment:
I've decided to take this challenge and post it on my blog as well. I absolutely love your blog by the way. I came across it about three days ago and I think I've read almost every post... well maybe not quit. Anyways, love your thoughts and advice. Keep'em coming.
Post a Comment