I spent $22 for all you see here at Walgreens and Dillons. This is about $90 worth of groceries!
The Ted's Montana Grill contains my FREE lunch- go here if you have a Ted's nearby to get the same deal.
I used the Ziploc Bag Deal discussed here and the Nature Valley Clusters deal outlined here, which saved quite a bit. I also had two high value Zantac coupons, which I used for this. I then used my Walgreens Rewards to buy all that Cascade. (I have used homemade detergent before, but when I can get it, nothing beats Cascade!)
The rest of my items were bought using various coupons-from online, from the newspaper, from the packaging, from promotions mailed to me, etc. I'll do a coupon post someday! :) It works for me!
Go here for other Super Savings!
3 comments:
Oh you are awesome! BTW, I have that same coffee table! I got it at Ikea. I bought a couple of their little baskets too, so I put some items in baskets on the shelves. I put books on the other shelves.
I admire how clean yours is! I just filled mine up, lol!
I find I almost never use coupons, because even discounted, the name brand rarely beats the store brand.
I get tons of stuff for free or nearly free using coupons! When combined with sales/rebates/promotions you can save a TON! Way to go!
Post a Comment