Friday, January 01, 2010

Wanted: Free Snuggie

Wayyy back in October, I posted a link to get a FREE Snuggie! I was so excited- what an awesome freebie!

I was just wondering...has anyone actually *gotten* their snuggie? I ordered mine the same day I posted about it, and I have yet to see it. Is this just me? Is the Free Snuggie a beautiful, blanket wrapped myth?

Anybody?

10 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm glad you said something because I was beginning to wonder as well...actually, I have BEEN wondering. I haven't recieved mine, that's for sure. Stinks, too, because I was planning on using it as a prize as well. I'd be curious if anyone else got theirs.

SixintheMix said...

I ordered one, too but to no avail. I'm glad you posted this, as I was also curious...

Allison said...

Nope. I sent it to several friends who also did not receive it.

cheapdate said...

I havent gotten mine either.

Jennifer said...

I ordered one also, and mine has never shown up. However, neither has a box of coal, so Santa must still like me.

Rae said...

I've been wondering the same thing! :(

There was a mention in the fine print that we could expect a phone call on the subject and I never received one, so I imagine that they met their quota or something.

dariasmama said...

I ordered one the same day you posted, but so far no snuggie. My daughter says it will probably show up around the 4th of July when we are melting from the OK heat.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Thanks everyone! I'm glad that I'm not the only one. :) I'll do some digging and see if we're just being impatient or if the giveaway is over. However, the link is still up, so I assume that they're not out yet!

Anonymous said...

I also did not get mine and my husband usedhis email account but didnt get anything either.

Anonymous said...

I saw a quick article over on "Hey, It's Free" and it was explained why this was thought to be a scam freebie.
As I recall, HIF did a search on the actual website and it was assigned to an individual with a history of scamming, not the Snuggie corporate site.

I don't think you'll be seeing this freebie, sorry to say...

Andrea