Thursday, July 22, 2010

Savvy Blogging Summit Sessions Available!

I just wrote about the Savvy Blogging Summit...and the next day they released their audio sessions of the Summit!

If you were not able to be there, you can still virtually "be" there. Each session was recorded and are available here to the general public. You can get them by session for $10 per session, or you can get the whole package for $97.

Even if you're not planning on buying,head over there anyway - you can get JD Roth's amazing keynote for FREE. Everybody talked about his keynote all weekend. It was that good. Really.

There were 11 sessions, but if I had to pick a few, they would be:

1. Blogging in the Media, by Valerie Hoff

2. Consulting and Proposal Writing by Lisa Hone

3. Effective Monetization by JD Roth- this was the BIG one. If you've ever wondered how people make money on their blog, this is it!

4. Law/Accounting- Legal issues in blogging? You bet!

5. SEO. I know of SEO, but I did not know how to start. This gave me a great starting point!

6. Media Kit Workshop- This is another thing that I'd meant to do for a long time, but had no idea how to get started. HIGHLY recommend if you're looking at your blog as a business!

All of them were awesome, but if you only had a budget for one or two, the ones above were the most interesting and relevant to me personally.

If you do decide to get a session or two (or all of it!), let me know what you think! I honestly learned more from this one Summit than I did the entire 4+ years I've been blogging. I wish there had been something like this when I was just starting out.

No comments: