Saturday, May 31, 2014

We're DEBT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hey y'all.  Long time, no post.  Sorry about that.  I am not dead, I did not secretly run off and have a baby, I did not get abducted by aliens...I just kind of burned out on the blogging thing, then a lot of stuff happened. :)  I may (or may not- who knows?)  update about that later.

I *did* however want to pop in to announce something.

We paid off our mortgage on Thursday, May 29 .



For reals, yo.

We. Paid. It. OFF.  That sucker is GONE, and we are debt free.

I am stunned.  We have purposed to do this since the moment we decided to take the mortgage out, but to actually have it done is...I mean....I'm speechless.  I don't even know what to say in this post.  Just that we DID IT, and it CAN be done, and we are now 100% debt free, including the mortgage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A big congratulations and thanks for the update!

Meredith