Thursday, June 23, 2005

Best of FHP

Slowly but surely, this section is coming along! Here's a start- more will be added at some point!

Frugality and Luck
- where I tackle the whole "you're sooo lucky!" issue.

Why Not- You Can Afford it!
- where I discuss that, actually, we can't afford as much as people seem to think.

Take Advantage of What your Employer Offers- are you throwing away free money?

The Best Advice I've Ever Gotten
- when it comes to money, that is!

FHP Gets a Little Personal
- I actually wrote this for Frugal Hacks, but it's a must see for the ladies.

Challenging Assumptions
: Why I rarely shop at Wal-Mart anymore.

Yearly Goals- Each year I post our financial goals for that year.

If there is an article in my archives that you'd like to see on this list, zap me at e-mail or leave a comment!