
I try to shop for clothes when I'm in a "fat mood" as much as possible. That sounds awful, but really, it's not so bad. It acheives two goals:
1. I don't buy as much, because I feel like a lot of things look icky on me when I'm in a fat mood.
and
2. When I do buy something, it looks good on me and makes me feel good, even when I'm in a fat mood. I avoid the whole closet full of clothes but nothing to wear syndrome.
and
2. When I do buy something, it looks good on me and makes me feel good, even when I'm in a fat mood. I avoid the whole closet full of clothes but nothing to wear syndrome.
It may sounds harsh, but it really works for me!
2 comments:
I needed this today! I have a brand new sweet baby boy and therefore need a brand new "fat girl" wardrobe. ;)
I think I'll go shopping tonight.
Super idea!
I bet I wouldn't buy much at ALL that way LOL.
Trixie
Post a Comment