It's also possible to buy 'nice' new clothes if you know when the sales are. I stock up on new clothes at my favourite store's '50% off already reduced merchandise' quarterly sales.
eBay is also a great resource and I have a lot of luck there... even though people think I'm nuts to buy clothes online so I'm happy to know I'm not the only person who does this!
2 comments:
Your post at FU was very relevant.
It's also possible to buy 'nice' new clothes if you know when the sales are. I stock up on new clothes at my favourite store's '50% off already reduced merchandise' quarterly sales.
eBay is also a great resource and I have a lot of luck there... even though people think I'm nuts to buy clothes online so I'm happy to know I'm not the only person who does this!
Hi! Your "guest post" link is broken.
Post a Comment