Sunday, January 20, 2008

Visions of Spain

It's cold in Wichita today, so dreaming about a sunny vacation in Spain is a nice diversion. When I'm experiencing frugal burnout, one of the ways I deal with it is to remind myself why I'm frugal. Traveling is one of my favorite expensive things to do. I drink ten cent milk so I can hang out on warm sandy beaches in Spain someday.


Who wouldn't want to spend a week at the Costa Brava Hotels, lazing around on sandy beaches, spending the day in nearby Barcelona, eating delicious Spanish food?

Or swimming in the Mediterranean sea while staying at Costa Del Sol Hotels?

Or experiencing two countries in one while staying at the Bienidorm Hotels in Alicante, Spain? Apparently this is such a popular destination for British tourists that there is a ton of British food and entertainment in this area. Since I do not live in England, I like the two for the price of one angle.

Alicante is working hard to become the cultural capital of Costa Blanca- wouldn't in be nice to go find out if their hard work is paying off?

*Fun Fact: This entry is brought to you by our friends at Cheaper Than Hotels! They also have my favorite kind of deal- the Last Minute Deal!

No comments: