Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Happy Monday everybody! I hope you enjoy this week's list!

Frugal VegCafe decided in March to cut down on her pantry clutter and come up with a $30 meal plan- for the whole month! She did pretty well with it.

The Simple dollar interviews my hero, the woman whose book I credit with really getting us on the road to frugality. Without her, who knows what path our life may have taken? I am in awe. She was also mentioned briefly in this Boston.com article.

Compared to the frugal lady this blogger happened to meet at a farmer's market, I'm throwing handfuls of cash down my diamond encrusted garbage disposal, while dining on caviar and shopping at Prada. I am IMPRESSED with her mad frugal skills!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for that great article. I've subscribed to that blog now!

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

Thanks for the link. I so want to meet the woman at the farmers market.
Wow!