Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Happy Monday! Here's what I found interesting this week-

Sara reminds us that frugality is right where we left it, when we started falling out of our frugal habits. I know I've done this myself- you eat out "just this once" and suddenly you've not been in your kitchen for two weeks except to heat up take out leftovers.

Home Ec 101 talks about taking your crockpot on vacation.

Tammy talks about whole grains for breakfast as a frugal meal. I've gotten into steel cut oatmeal made overnight in my crockpot- easy, inexpensive, and good for us. :)

Have a good week, and don't forget about From The Freezer Thursday! I can't wait to see your posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention.

Kelly said...

Hi,
I wasn't sure how to contact you so I'm going through here- go ahead and delete it afterwards! I know that you have linked to me in the past, and I wanted to let you know about a change in my site. I've been blogging at My $mall C€nts, but I recently switched names to self host a wordpress blog. I would appreciate it if you could replace My $mall C€nts with my new blog Almost Frugal (http://almostfrugal.com). in any links you have. I'm also going to be holding lots of frugal giveaways over the next few weeks in order to celebrate!
Thanks in advance,
Kelly