If you read my blog on Thursday, you may have noticed a strangely placed Monday Morning Mention: The Worn Out Edition. I was indeed worn out!
I was so worn out that I put the wrong date into my auto post function, and that was the least of my worries.
Our laundry was out of control, we ate a lot of takeout and frozen meals last week, I was grading papers like a maniac but it seemed like the pile just got bigger when I was not looking, and I was completely overwhelmed by the smallest of things.
Things are much better now, thanks to a few specific issues (like Mount GradeMore, the English teacher's nemesis) getting done and starting my routines again. I posted my evening routine a few weeks ago, and have since come up with a morning routine and a work at home routine. I'll be talking about those later this week. In the meantime, check out these other links:
The Homemaking Cottage shows us that sometimes taking things off your plate can make all the difference.
The New Homemaker reminds those of us who are caretakers that it's okay to take care of YOU too! In fact, it is essential!
Simple Mom gives us 16 Energy Boosters that won't leave you depleted!
See you next week!
1 comment:
I am living the worn out edition right now and avoiding all chores by hiding behind the laptop.
Sigh. Back to work.
Post a Comment