Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Count Your Many Blessings, Name them One By One (#11-16)
I'm joining Holy Experience in counting 1000 blessings. She does hers on Monday. Mine may not be on Monday, but they will be here! :) Go here for more info on joining the Gratitude Community.
11. Fresh seafood in simple sauces. Burst of amazing flavor!
12. Others who share my passion for thriftiness...and the camaraderie we find on the buy by the pound floor of the thrift store! (more on this next week!)
13. Time to just sit on the subway; time to people watch and imagine all those lives. Where they're going, where they've been.
14. How little we really need- we're doing just fine with minimal clothing and nothing but a coffee maker as a cooking instrument. (more on this next week as well!)
15. The secret language my husband and I share...somehow the words "Camera! La la la! Camera! la la la Camera- OH NO WE FORGOT THE CAMERA!" is only funny to us. This is why we've found each other. This is why I married him.
16. Old friends, reunited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment