Saturday, January 14, 2006

Perhaps a New job in E-bay?

I'm trying to sell some items that I don't use on E-bay. I've never sold anything before, but I've bought stuff there. I don't know that anybody is actually going to want our things, since they are small and there is way better stuff out there, but I thought it was worth a shot! With any luck, somebody is dying to own a single Home Trends blue gingham valance (bought to many when I did my curtains in my new home) or a cute Pencil Box/Calculator for a kid in their life. (Gag gift to my husband.)

On the plus side, the things are new in the package. We also don't smoke and other such things, so maybe that will boost our sale potential? I won't buy an e-bay item unless it comes from a smoke free home. I doubt everyone is this neurotic about such things, but I thought I'd put it up anyway in my ad.

If I have luck with it, I might try to clear out some other small items. We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love Ebay! I recently bought a comforter, bedskirt and sham for my daughter for $4.00! It is really nice too! I have been wanting to sell on Ebay, but I'm not very computer-smart. How was the process? Was it user friendly. I need to take the time and study their tutorial.