Friday, September 22, 2006

Gotta love the clearance rack!

Thanks to a reader comment on this post, I went and
checked for school supplies on clearance at Target.
Wow! If you have kids, or
a home office, I recommend
you head over to Target and stock up for next year.
I spent 2.72 for everything you
see in the picture. Some of that is for my subbing bag,
and some is just stuff that we were low on. Wow.
Thanks for the tip! I checked K-Mart as well, but their sale
was not nearly as great as Target's.



Non-frugal thought: I just switched to the Beta version of blogger. I am having some
problems with it, but hopefully they will be resolved soon.

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Wow, good for you! Our Target is cleared out of all school stuff now. Another great place to look after a season is CVS Pharmacy. Things eventually go down to 90% off. After-Christmas is the best time. They stock a lot of gift items like perfume that can be used for any occasion.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Jilly, that's great! I'll have to go check because I need a "professional" type bag to put all this stuff in!

You should check out Plato's Closet for you daughter. It just opened up. It's on Kellogg, just before Web in the same shopping center as David's Bridal and Barns and Noble. They aim their clothes more towards teenagers, but I get jeans and shoes and purses there sometimes.