
We close on our house today at four this afternoon. I'm feeling a combination of excited and terrified. I'm especially excited that we're going to have a yard for our dog, a laundry room (no washer and dryer yet) a garage, and that I'll be able to decorate with crazy things like paint! I found two full gallons of a lovely off white color at a garage sale today- perfect to paint over the odd grayish color in the room we're going to use for an office.
Our lease in our apartment is not up until December. We looked into getting out of it early, but we would have had to pay so many penalties that it would actually be cheaper just to hang on to it for a bit longer. This does not really bother me, because it gives us awhile to do things like paint at the house without furniture and such there, and a long time for us to move.
1 comment:
I hope the closing went well! Best of luck in your new home. I hope you fill it with nothing but happy memories!
Post a Comment