Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Everything's great!

Just a quick post to say that the closing went well, and we're loving our new home. We're still painting and doing other small things. We bought a fridge, which will be delivered on Saturday. Once the fridge is there, we will move from our apartment to the house.

Fun Frugal Tip: If you have no fridge and no cooler, use your sink. I put the stopper in the sink, filled it with ice, and put sodas, juice, and the few things we'd brought for lunch that needed to be kept cool. (We forgot that we did not have a fridge when we brought it- doh!)

I am taking before and after pictures, and will post some when I remember to bring the CD to a place where I have internet access! Until then, my posting will be a little more infrequent than usual, until we are living in one place. Thanks for all the good wishes. We've really appreciated them.

No comments: