Work Clothes: $0. I would like a few more dressy tops, but I have enough that I can spend time looking for bargains.
Transportation: $24. I bought a bus pass that will last me two weeks.
Eating Out: $16.17. We spent 13 dollars on dinner out. Also, on Tuesday, somebody stole my lunch! I bought a lunch from the lunch cart that day. Apparently, lunch theft is fairly common at this office, so I'm going to start keeping my lunch at my desk rather than in the group fridge.
Total This Week: $40.17
Total Since Starting: $103.17.
Total Since Starting: $103.17.
Wow! Over a hundred dollars, and I've only worked two weeks. That's still far less than I earn, but it is higher than I was expecting. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks!
3 comments:
Okay hold the phone. HOW FREAKIN RUDE is it for someone to steal your food. I work at Walgreens as you know..and one of the guys was telling me how people steal food there too. I never leave food there since I live so close. But that just burns me.
Now off my soap box. A dietitian taught me years ago. If you eat those yogurts like yoplait that are all ready mixed. Freeze them and they will keep your other food cold and be ready to eat at lunch time.
I agree, I'm shocked that lunch theft is common. I wouldn't want to touch another's lunch, let alone take it. That is just crazy.
I would freeze a my drink then place my meal in a thermal bag with aluminum foil on top. My drink will be unfrozen by lunch and my meal will be ready to eat.
I love all your posts and the way you word things! Great blog!
FYI: Just wanted you to know that your blogroll *join* button isn't working...it may be my computer.
Post a Comment