Sunday, September 16, 2007

How Much It Cost Me to Work This Week

...or rather, last week.

Clothes: $0. I've spent very little on clothes, thanks to the thrift store and E-bay.

Transportation: $10. This is an item that will be going up for me. My husband asked on Wednesday me to start driving, because I get home earlier when I drive. On Friday, it was announced that my bus route will no longer go by my workplace, due to some construction issues. Isn't it funny how things work like that sometimes? I will use the remainder of my prepaid pass getting around town for other things. Gas will cost more than the bus, but not much. I'm more worried about wear and tear on my held together by duct tape and prayer car, but I have faith that it will all work out.


Eating Out: $0. Taking Crystal's Supermarket 101 Course has been very encouraging, and has helped to keep menu planning and thinking ahead. (You can still take it- I still think it's a great deal at $17.97!)

Work Parties: $3.50 We had a food day at work, so I bought some extra stuff to bring. I made a fruit salad.

Total This Week: $18.50
Total Since Starting: $198.90

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This has been an interesting analysis of what it "costs" to work. What was your starting date for keeping totals? More than a month, right?

Thanks for sharing your posts.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Hi Lisa!

I've been keeping track for six weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!