Edited to add: I forgot to emphasize the at the PDF of the book is FREE! All you have to do is e-mail JD at tips (at) getrichslowly.org and he'll respond with the PDF of the book. I've been reading it since I got my copy and it has been very interesting.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Adam Shepard Interview at Get Rich Slowly
Check out this very interesting interview with Adam Shepard over at Get Rich Slowly. I requested the PDF Mr. Shepard's book, Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream
. I'm very interested to see what information he gleaned from the trenches.
Edited to add: I forgot to emphasize the at the PDF of the book is FREE! All you have to do is e-mail JD at tips (at) getrichslowly.org and he'll respond with the PDF of the book. I've been reading it since I got my copy and it has been very interesting.
Edited to add: I forgot to emphasize the at the PDF of the book is FREE! All you have to do is e-mail JD at tips (at) getrichslowly.org and he'll respond with the PDF of the book. I've been reading it since I got my copy and it has been very interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am now reading this book, thanks to the link you provided. It's a quick, but very interesting read. You would enjoy it. This guy is the real stuff. He even offers to send the book via email so you don't have to buy the book. When do you hear that? He is just trying to get the word out that the American Dream isn't over.
That's true- the PDF is free! I should make that more clear!
I've been reading it since I got it. Very interesting stuff!
Thanks for the info about this. My husband and I had the same feeling about Nickled and Dimed. I've requested the pdf and I'm looking forward to reading it.
Jennifer
Post a Comment