Thursday, February 21, 2008

Giveaway: Senseo Coffee Maker

On February 12th, I did a review of the Senseo Coffee Maker. Today, I am giving mine away to one lucky reader! I think it's a really neat coffee maker, but my husband and I do not drink much coffee. Rather than let it sit unused on my counter, I decided to send it on to somebody who would love it. Do you like hot, strong coffee? Would you love to be able to brew it one or two cups at a time? Then this giveaway is for you!

The Winner Will Receive:
  • One Senseo coffee maker
  • One tin full of coffee pods
  • Money saving coupons for new coffee pods
  • Two coffee filters- one for one cup brewing and one for two cup brewing. (These are reusable)
  • If you have a blog or an online business, I will link it when your name is announced.

It's free to enter, and I will pay all shipping costs!

To enter, simply comment to this entry with a way to get in touch with you. If you're a blogger, your blog link will be fine. An e-mail address is okay as well. That's it- you're in! I will close the contest at noon (central time) February 27th. I will contact the winner via e-mail on Wednesday, Feb 27.

One entry per person, please.

Note: Due to shipping concerns, this contest is open only to those who live in the United States.

What are you waiting for? :-) The winner will be announced on Thursday, February 28th.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh!! That's sooo generous of you to offer the coffee maker! Please add me to the list of entrants. My blog address is: http://phia1102.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

How awesome! I've been trying to convince myself to buy one of these for weeks, so it would be especially great to win it!! Please add me to the entrants. :) Melissa (nnisigning@gmail.com)

Amy said...

Great idea to bless someone else with something you won't be using. Thanks for the chance to win!

Leah Spencer said...

Well, I must be frugal, my first thought it'd make a great gift for either my mother or MIL! :)

Sharon said...

Wow, how great to offer this item up to someone. We would love the opportunity to have one of these. I have been looking at this product or a similar kind for quite a few months now, my husband would love it. Please enter me into the drawing. byrumnews.blogspot.com.

Once again thank you.

Mrs. Pear said...

Oh! Such a wonderful giveaway!

Please enter me!

Mrs Pear.

nausikaa said...

Nice! My husband loves a good strong cup of coffee. This would be great for him.

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in the giveaway! We had one of these at a place I worked and it was quite nice.

Jennifer
www.joyoffrugalliving.blogspot.com

Mrs Marcos said...

What a great give-away! I almost signed up when you posted about it last time but decided the shipping was a bit high! (does that make to too frugal?) Anyway, would love to win yours!

www.howmanylicksmrowl.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Wow!

The senseo is on my list after reading your review but I have to say it is pretty far down there with a new baby on the way.

http://widdershinstowednesdays.blogspot.com/

Stacey Moore said...

i would love to win this for my mil!! thanks

Bebemiqui said...

Great giveaway! Count me in. bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

Fishie said...

Oooh, count me in! How neat!

http://themissfish.blogspot.com/

Betsy said...

Count me in! I received one through the same giveaway, but my sister's b-day is coming and she would love it!

Sunshine said...

Put me down! I need a separate coffee maker from my spouse (who has his own 2-pot a day habit) because he likes his so strong you could dissolve metal with it.

Thanks!
sonia.sunshine13@gmail.cmo

Jenny said...

My husband loves loves coffee. He drinks it day and night. This is perfect for him!

valmg said...

I'd love to win this! Please enter me. Thanks.

valmg said...

I also blogged you at http://acontestblog.com/index.php/2008/frugal-homemaker-plus-senseo-coffee-maker-giveaway/

Boomeyers said...

Woo Hoo! A giveaway.... awesome! Thanks for the chance to win!

boo_meyers@yahoo.com

Toystory said...

Thank you....!! I can already smell the coffee !!

jessilynn said...

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and please include me in your giveaway. Good luck to all!

Gloria said...

Oh wow, my husband would love this, please enter me into your contest :)

Viclen1954 said...

Please consider me entered! Thank you.

Jennifer said...

Woohoo!! I've been wanting one of these! I actually got my sister one for x-mas and she rants about it so I would love to enter:)Added link to my blog as well to this contest!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great coffeemaker !!!!

Erin said...

What a generous giveaway. I asked for one for Christmas, but it didn't happen.

kyla said...

I have always wanted to try one of these!!! Thanks, for the opportunity to try to get one!

brandy said...

would love to win this. we always make to much and end up wasting it. this would be perfect for us
bwalleshauser@gmail.com

Lindy said...

Thanks for the chance to enter!

Adrienne said...

Count me in!

quiltcraftwhatever@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the Senseo! Would love one, so count me in! BTW, the best coffee pods can be found at https://www.bettercoffee.com/miva/merchant.mvc

Anonymous said...

I would love to check this coffee maker out. Please add me to the list.
hilljohnp@gmail.com

cfk said...

I hope I'm not too late. Just saw this on your blog and would love to win. Thanks.

Carolyn
cfkenny10@gmail.com