Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Morning Mention

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoy this week's selection.

Watch Me! No Watch Me! talks about how dang hard it is to think of somebody else living in her dream house- the house she sold to move to a rental. The decision was a good one- she is creating a much more financially viable lifestyle with this change- but it still hurts.

Sarcasta-Mom talks about being flat out broke.

Jenn at Frugal Upstate shows us how to make inexpensive storage boxes.

At Frugal Hacks, Cheerful Frugality looks on the bright side. I especially liked this because I've gotten some of the e-mail she mentions. It must be so easy! You have everything! You don't know what it's like to live in a crap apartment! It's true now, but trust me- been there, done that! We just try to bloom where we're planted and enjoy our blessings, no matter what side of the tracks we live on.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a wonderful round-up of links!