Happy Monday! Here's what I've been reading this week!
I love my crockpot. I use it so much that I have two of them, and I'm on the lookout for a third. That's why I was so excited to see this blog- she's using her crockpot every single day for a year!
My library sends me e-mails for free to remind me to turn in my books, but I've had readers tell me that theirs does not offer that service. Now you have options! LibraryElf is a free service that tracks due dates for you. You can enter multiple cards, which will help those readers who have several children with their own cards. Never have a late fee again on your library books!
My dad made me start a Roth IRA when I was 18. I really wish I had contributed to it more when I was younger, but something is better than nothing!
House sitting can save you big bucks! I had a friend in college who lived rent free for three years doing house sitting gigs.
Have a happy week!
2 comments:
The link to the Roth IRA information is great! I was thinking about doing something like that for my sister in the way future(she's 12 now) when she graduates from high school and its great to see how well it could pan out for her. My parents haven't been very good at finances and unfortunately, their attitude affected my college years, racking up credit cards and debt before I hit 21. I don't want that for my sister so this may be the answer. Did I mention I love MMM? lol
THANK YOU a million times over...for posting the link to the Elf library website.
My local library was not listed BUT since my library is part of a county-wide library system, I selected a library in that system that takes my library card number.
I then created an account on Elf and asked it to check my card and it came up with every book I have out currently (11 of them) and the 9 books I have on hold - in order of my ranking in the hold line (from 1st in line down to 24th in line).
I literally put my hand over my mouth at the sight of this organizing listing of my books AND they'll email me when my books are due or holds are ready.
I've died and gone to heaven.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment