
Then head over to Graveyard Mall, like, now. They are running their incredible $9.99 for 9 pairs of sunglasses sale! They are all name brand, high quality sunglasses. The shipping is under 6 bucks. Even with shipping, this is a steal. This deal goes fast- I tried to get it for myself last time around and missed it, so if you want this deal, act soon!
2 comments:
I admit I went to look and see if I needed to buy new sunglasses. Then I realized that I already own many pairs that I don't even wear and what would I do with nine pairs.
What are you going to do with nine pairs of sunglasses?
Hi Jenny!
You're so right- 9 pairs is a bit much. I don't have a single pair of sunglasses, so I'm getting them. I'm keeping a pair for the car and a pair for my purse, and giving the rest away. If they are big enough names, I may try to E-bay them, but if they're not, I'll donate them. If I keep two pairs, I've still gotten my money's worth. ( I have not yet found sunglasses at yard sales/thrifting, but I know the second I get these I'll find a ton. It's how it seems to go! :)
Post a Comment