Saturday, May 24, 2008

Super Savings Saturday


I had an excellent week at Dillons! I found some incredible manager markdowns. Go here for the scoop on loading coupons to your store cards!

Here's what I got this week, for a total of $16.78:

  • 2 Always Pads (used a newspaper coupon and loaded a coupon onto my Dillon's card)
  • 2 Tampax Tampons (used a newspaper coupon and loaded a coupon onto my Dillon's card)
  • Kroger Value Corn
  • Kroger Egg Noodles (I had a coupon- buy one Kroger veg and get the noodles free!)
  • 2 Olay Ribbons Bodywashes (used a newspaper coupon and loaded a coupon onto my Dillon's card, AND combined with a sale! Score!)
  • Zest Soap 8 pack (Same as above- wow!)
  • Wisk Laundry Soap (sale, coupon, online coupon)
  • Horizon Organic Cheddar Cheese (Manager about to expire markdown- .29 cents each. One of my best markdown finds EVER!)
  • Fresh Express Salad in a bag (manager markdown .29 cents.)
Go here for more Super Savings!

2 comments:

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

Great deals! Especially the cheese.

Amy K. said...

Wow, I am jealous of your diary manager's markdowns, between the milk and now the cheese. I've never seen dairy markdowns at my local stores, just produce and meat, but after a score like this I'll have to check.

I'm very curious: what are you going to do with all that cheese? I first read this post 2 days ago, and it has been at the back of my mind ever since. Google says it doesn't freeze well, but it should stay just fine in the fridge and age nicely because it's cheddar. I've been thinking taco pizza, quesedillas, cheese and cracker trays at potlucks, cheesy chicken and broccoli bake (we're having that for dinner tomorrow, actually), and homemade mac 'n' cheese.

Could you do a post about what you're actually going to do, so I have ideas if I hit such a great deal?